The Babyhome 4ever chassis can be used in four combinations - with a reversible, bucket-style seat unit; with a carrycot; with a car seat (using adapters) or with the front-facing, fully reclinable seat unit, which actually turns the 4ever into the Vida.
Thanks to the width of 50 cm, the wavy chassis can handle narrow shopping aisles as well as small elevators. The wheels made of quality thermoplastic rubber equipped with a soft suspension system make the ride with the 4ever a bit smoother. The bumper bar and the handlebar are made out of organic materials.
The removable, fully washable textiles of the bucket-type seat unit are attached to the same frame the textiles of the carrycot will be using. The seat unit can be reclined by being tilted as a whole, while the leg rest stays in a fixed position. They are attached to the chassis using their own adapter.
The front-facing only seat kit allows you to convert your 4ever from a reversible mode into a fixed seat version. The seat is spacious enough, and with a weight capacity of up to 25 kg, the stroller can handle even older children. All of that makes the 4ever a lightweight, urban solution from birth until the child doesn’t need a stroller anymore. There is a wide range of accessories available to purchase separately.
They include a cup holder, a parasol, a hood extension in the form of a zip-on sun visor as well as an all-seasons footmuff with four removable layers.
Babyhome Egg0+ Infant Car Seat is a car seat for the 0+ group lightweight (2 kg) yet rigid and comfortable. Its attachment system combines the vehicle’s seatbelt with an adjustable harness with five attachments points to keep baby safe during the trip. It can be adjusted with Emotion adaptors, turning it into a useful pushchair from birth to 6 months.
- Modern and lightweight (only 2 kg) design
- Aluminum handle - easy to transport and functional
- Attachment system uses the automobile safety belt
- Five-point safety harness.
Your car is a permanent feature in your life and you’ll often be out with your baby. You therefore need a practical and safe solution, which enables you to transport your little one.
The Babyhome Egg0 + car seat is just what you’re looking for and it has been approved for little children weighing up to 13 kg!!
- The age for using the Egg0+ ranges between 0 and 6 months. The maximum recommended weight is 13 kg.
- When you use a child restraint system facing backwards it is imperative that the front airbags are deactivated. This does not apply to side airbags.
- Babyhome recommends installing the Egg0+ behind the passenger seat, because statistically speaking this is the safest place in the event of an accident. If it is used in the front, we recommend that you shift the seat as far back as possible.
- You can't put the fabric pieces in the washing machine. You should always follow the washing instructions in order to properly maintain your Egg0+. You should never place them in the dryer.
- Egg0+ Car seat - Birth up to 13kg
- Pram - Birth to approx 6 months
- Reversible toddler seat - 6 - 18 months
- Lightweight stroller - can be used up to 25kg
- Rain cover included
Unfolded dimensions - 108 × 50 × 92
Folded dimensions - 73,5 × 52 × 34
Brand origin - Spain
Chassis material - aluminum
Maximum seat load - 25kg
The only 4in1 travel system on the market.